From our first blog post to the website launch
After 2 months in the works, we are thrilled to announce that Civanca launched its new website.
And what’s more, this new skin dovetails nicely with our brand.
The new logo & slogan
Perhaps, the 2 main visible elements of our new internet presence are our logo and slogan, which we describe below:
- The dark blue colour scheme of our logo was selected to signify trust and acumen whilst the rocket icon symbolizes the accelerated growth that Civanca will help its clients achieve.
- Our slogan “Building future-proof businesses” captures our positioning and emphasises the long-term view.
What we do & How we do it
We want our brand to embody our ethos and aspiration. However, it’s not just the images, the colours and the
straplines that we use on the website. Instead, it is who we are and what we stand for. At Civanca, our values are rooted in Trust, Innovation, Empowerment and Social responsibility.
We are excited about this website launch, and there could not be a more perfect time. Indeed, we recall that 2 years and 2 months ago, we published our first blog post at the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Back then, we set out to help individuals, non-profit organisations & small businesses in areas that include:
- Growth mindset and resilience for organizations
- Technology, Financial and Economic related risks and challenges
- Bridging digital capability gaps and expanding business ecosystems
- Offering innovative solutions and research-derived insights at value pricing
These realms still constitute our core capabilities. And we are also proud to launch the website whilst introducing our 6 exclusive services.
You can explore our full range of business advisory services and watch your business grow with the best solutions that we offer!
So, if you have a project in mind, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Key milestones & more…
The feedback we receive for our work is important to us. Below is a complimentary note that we wanted to highlight in this publication.
“Thank you so much for participating in the Imperial College Business School Management Consulting Project. Our students have gained invaluable insights into real life consulting applications, which could not have been accomplished without your time and expertise. We greatly appreciate all of your efforts.”
– Imperial College Business School
Management Programme Team
Independent consultants and university students play a key role in our business model. Thus far, we have worked with a dozen of them and we look forward to engaging with more in the future.
Civanca would welcome contributors with featured contents, such as webinars and blog posts to maintain our knowledge base focusing on our practice and excellence.
So, we wrap up here for this website launch announcement.
Please join us at Civanca – and stay tuned for more news & articles!